Isolator Fitness is moving and shaking as always. We currently are working on developing a plethora of new products. More details will be released once some of the finer details have been worked out so make sure you keep checking back! In addition to great new physical products, we are also expanding the services that we provide. As most of you have probably noticed by now, the Isolator Fitness website has undergone a major facelift in the past few months. As a result of all of our hard work on our own site, we are now starting to branch out and offer web site design services to our customers.
Web Site Design By Isolator Fitness for Jaimie Bernhardt!
In addition to our own site, we have recently designed a site for fitness competitor, model and trainer, Jaimie Bernhardt. Isolator Fitness owner David Vollmer JR recently met Jaimie at the NPC Natural OHIO 2012 show. After talking with Jaimie for a bit, David realized that she was in major need of a competitive, classy and eye-catching website. It has been proven over and over again that web sites are the new must-have when it comes to business needs. You can check out Jaimie’s web site designed by Isolator Fitness by clicking Jaimie’s picture below!
Benefits of having a website for your company:
- Make your presence known on the web: Through having a website, people are able to search for you or your company. In today’s world of smart phones, everything is search on the web these days. By not having a website, you and your company are missing a great opportunity to be found. Many people will not even resort to traditional methods of searching like the yellow pages or print advertising.
- Have your business open 24-7-365: By having your website set up with so customers can make purchases directly from your site, you are essentially able to make money all the time. This is great because there are so many people that do their online shopping and searching in the late hours of the night, so you really can make money while you sleep.
- Have a global presence: By having a website, your company can be found from anywhere in the world. This makes international business far easier than ever before.
- Answer questions and educate your customers: By having a website that is packed with information, people have a place to go to find answers to their questions. This in return can save you hours of time that would typically have been spent on the phone or answering e-mails from customers.
- Cheaper than traditional advertising: The annual cost of a web site is typically less than five hundred dollars. The cost of a typical billboard is at least twenty five percent that. Since the web site is always up, it is a far most cost effective way of advertising and it can literally be seen all over the world where as a billboard is only seen in one location.
- Can be used for staffing: Websites can allow you to receive and review applications from potential employees right on your website. You can post job listings to the site and use it as a filter to organize potential employees.
If you are interested in finding out more about our web site design services, please contact our web designer, Bobby Dautrich at email@example.com. Our prices are competitive and based around your needs! We look forward to helping you move forward in the world of internet presence and marketing!