10-LAYER TACO PENNE
Everyone loves those sever-layer taco dips, so this is a great recipe to break out for a crowd using our amazing ISOPASTA Penne. With all those great nacho and taco flavors you love, this healthy, fiber-filled penne salad is also super high in protein. If you want to bump that protein up even more, make it 11-layers and add some shredded chicken!
Drink Recommendation: A Michelada would pair fantastically with this taco salad. Simply take your favorite low-carb lager, add a little hot sauce and a squeeze of lime, and enjoy. Cheers!
I hope you enjoy this delicious addition to your healthy ISO lifestyle!
Kelly Pipich, Isolator Fitness’s Executive Chef
- 6 cooked, cooled servings of ISOPASTA Penne (10.56 oz dried)
- 1 c Fat Free Fromage Blanc
- ½ c salsa
- ½ c red onion, diced small
- 1 can black beans
- 2 avocados, diced
- 1 can diced mild green chilies
- 1 c sliced black olives
- 1 c shredded pepper jack cheese
- 2 tomatoes, diced
- ¼ c cilantro, chopped
- In a small bowl, stir together Fromage Blanc and salsa until blended.
- In a large clear glass bowl, layer penne, salsa sauce, onion, beans, avocados, chilies, olives, cheese, tomatoes, and cilantro. Enjoy!
Serving Size 1 Serving
Calories from Fat 205.3
Total Fat 22.7g
Saturated Fat 8.6g
Net Carbohydrates 33.7g