BLUEBERRY BURST SMOOTHIE
I love starting my day with a smoothie, especially one that’s packed with protein and vitamins to fuel me through my morning. My blueberry smoothie is high in protein, as well as fiber. All the spinach, flax, chia, and hemp help provide lots of vitamins A, B, C, and E, too. So, sip away in a healthy way!
I hope you enjoy this delicious addition to your healthy ISO lifestyle!
Kelly Pipich, Isolator Fitness’s Executive Chef
- ½ c frozen blueberries
- 1¼ c baby spinach
- 15 g hemp seeds (about 1½ tbsp)
- ½ oz chia seeds (about 1½ tbsp)
- 1 tbsp ground flaxseed
- 1 tbsp PB2 Powdered Peanut Butter
- 1 c unsweetened almond milk
- In a blender, combine your smoothie ingredients in the order listed.
- Blend everything until smooth and enjoy your morning!
Serving Size 1 Serving
Calories from Fat 155
Total Fat 17.3g
Saturated Fat 1g
Net Carbohydrates 13.9g