Your favorite dip meets your favorite fusilli in this savory ISOPASTA dish! Sweet, caramelized onions and tangy Greek yogurt add big flavor to our low-carb ISOPASTA Fusilli, while still keeping the calories and fat much lower than your typical party dip and chips. Plus, you can always layer your favorite protein on top of this delicious dinner for even more nutritional benefits.
Wine Recommendation: A cold, crisp Pinot Grigio will pair well with this succulent supper. Cheers!
I hope you enjoy this delicious addition to your healthy ISO lifestyle!
Kelly Pipich, Isolator Fitness’s Executive Chef
- 7.04 oz ISOPASTA Fusilli
- 4 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 4 onions, peeled and chopped
- 1 tsp garlic salt
- ½ c Parmigiano-Reggiano
- 2 c 2% Greek Yogurt
- ½ c pasta cooking water
- Cook ISOPASTA Fusilli according to package directions. In a fine mesh strainer, drain your fusilli when it is cooked to al dente.
- Meanwhile, in a large pan, heat your olive oil over medium. Add the onions and sauté them, stirring often, until they are deeply caramelized. They should be a glossy tan/brown color. You may need to turn your heat down to medium low, depending on your stove, if they are browning too quickly. This should take around 20-25 minutes. Don’t rush it – good caramelized onions take time!
- While your onions are cooking and your pasta is boiling, whisk all remaining ingredients together until well blended. (You can simply dip a measuring cup into your pasta to get the ½ c pasta water out.)
- When the onions and pasta are done, stir them into your sauce and enjoy!
Serving Size 1 Serving
Calories from Fat 190
Total Fat 20.9g
Saturated Fat 5.7g
Net Carbohydrates 19.4g