Adios overnight oatmeal! With our fantastic ISOPASTA Rice, it’s time for Overnight Orzo. Lightly sweetened and high in calcium and fiber, this is a breakfast treat I am sure you will love starting your day with. Chia seeds add protein and texture to complement our ISOPASTA Rice. Best of all, with an overnight prep, breakfast is ready the moment you wake up! This is also a great new way to use up some leftover ISOPASTA Rice.
I hope you enjoy this delicious addition to your healthy ISO lifestyle!
Kelly Pipich, Isolator Fitness’s Executive Chef
- 1.76oz ISOPASTA Rice
- 4 oz 2% Greek yogurt
- ½ oz chia seeds
- ¼ c chopped bananaa
- ½ c unsweetened almond milk
- 1 tbsp PB2 peanut butter powder
- ½ tbsp maple syrup
- Cook your ISOPASTA Rice according to the package directions. In a fine mesh strainer, drain your rice when it is cooked. Run cold water over the rice until it is cooled completely.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, whisk all remaining ingredients except the banana until well blended. Stir in the banana and your cooled ISOPASTA Rice.
- Spoon your Overnight Orzo into two 8oz mason jars, seal well, and place in the fridge overnight. The orzo will keep for up to three days, so you can make breakfast for two days with no extra effort – enjoy!
Serving Size 1 Serving
Calories fromFat 67.5
Total Fat 7.5g
Saturated Fat 1.4g
Net Carbohydrates 11.7g