A one-minute cake?! You bet. This warm, gooey, microwavable mug cake can become a treat without breaking the calorie bank or taking up all your time. Please note that this chocolatey indulgence is meant to serve two, so grab a friend and settle in for a treat! (And, if you wanted to add a scoop of ice cream to the top, I certainly won’t judge.)
I hope you enjoy this sweet addition to your healthy ISO lifestyle!
Kelly Pipich, Isolator Fitness’s Executive Chef
- 1/8 c oat flour
- 1/8 c soy flour
- 2 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- ¼ tsp baking powder
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 3 tbsp almond milk
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp peanut butter
- In a small bowl, whisk together all your dry ingredients (oat flour through salt) until well combined. Whisk in the almond milk and oil. Pour into a microwave safe mug.
- Place the peanut butter in the center of the batter and press down with a spoon to submerge it.
- Microwave your mug cake for 60 seconds, and enjoy!
Serving Size 1/2 Mug Cake
Calories from Fat 151
Total Fat 16.8g
Saturated Fat 3g
Net Carbohydrates 18.6g