I am a big egg salad fan. However, all that mayo makes traditional egg salad a real indulgence. Subbing in some Greek yogurt, whole grain mustard, and zippy peppadew peppers not only wakes up your taste buds, but also packs in some extra protein to keep you feeling great. Serving my Peppadew Egg Salad in pepper cups is easy and impressive, and you won’t even miss the bread.
I hope you enjoy this delicious addition to your healthy ISO lifestyle!
Kelly Pipich, Isolator Fitness’s Executive Chef
- 8 hardboiled eggs, chopped
- 2 scallions, chopped
- ½ c jarred peppadew peppers, minced
- ½ c 2% Greek yogurt
- ½ tsp garlic salt
- ½ tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tbsp whole grain mustard
- 4 peppers, tops cut off, insides cleaned of seeds
- In a mixing bowl, stir together all ingredients except pepper cups until well combined.
- Stuff your pepper cups with an equal amount of egg salad and enjoy!
Serving Size 1 Serving
Calories from Fat 88
Total Fat 9.8g
Saturated Fat 3.2g
Net Carbohydrates 14.3g