ISOPASTA CROCK POT PORK TENDERLOIN STEW WITH FUSILLI
This hearty, savory stew is perfect served over our ISOPASTA Fusilli. High in vitamins A and B and packed with protein, this comforting dinner is a great crock pot meal to come home to after a long day. Plus, not only is it low carb, you’ll be happy to discover it’s also low cal and low fat! With a quick prep and a big flavor payoff, this stew couldn’t be easier. And, as an added bonus, if you wind up with extra broth, don’t throw it away – freeze it for a quick and flavorful stock to use in your next soup.
Wine Recommendation: A smooth Malbec will pair beautifully with this delicious stew. Cheers!
I hope you enjoy this delicious addition to your healthy ISO lifestyle!
Kelly Pipich, Isolator Fitness’s Executive Chef
- 14.10 oz ISOPASTA Fusilli (2 bags)
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 onion, peeled and sliced
- 4 carrots, peeled, trimmed, and sliced
- 2 lbs pork tenderloin, cut into chunks
- 3 tbsp nutritional yeast flakes
- 16 oz sliced baby bella mushrooms
- 10 cloves garlic, minced
- ½ tsp garlic salt
- ¼ tsp white pepper
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- ¼ c soy flour
- 6 c chicken stock
- It doesn’t get much easier than this – place your ingredients (bay leaf through soy flour) in your crock pot and pour the chicken stock over the top. Using a long-handled spoon, give everything a stir, cover your crock pot, and cook your stew on low for 8 hours. Enjoy your day!
- When you’re close to ready to serve your stew, prepare your ISOPASTA Fusilli according to the package directions. Drain the fusilli and place it in a serving bowl.
- Serve your pork stew with the fusilli and enjoy!
Serving Size 1 Serving
Calories from Fat 52
Total Fat 5.6g
Saturated Fat 1.1g
Dietary Fiber 7.3g
The post ISOPASTA CROCK POT PORK TENDERLOIN STEW WITH FUSILLI appeared first on ISOLATOR FITNESS BLOG.