ISO RICE MEDITERRANEAN SHRIMP SALAD
Get all those Mediterranean flavors you love in this protein-rich shrimp salad! With herbs and cucumbers for crunch and creamy, tangy feta cheese for a rich, satisfying finish, this salad has it all. Roasting the shrimp ensures a succulent, perfectly cooked protein to help highlight your favorite ISO Rice. Best of all, this salad can be made ahead of time, and it also keeps well, complimenting your meal prep plans.
Wine Recommendation: Nothing goes better with these Mediterranean flavors than a bright, crisp Picpoul de Pinet, my favorite white wine. Cheers!
- ¼ c extra virgin olive oil, plus two sprays from a Misto
- 7.04oz ISOPASTA Rice
- ¼ c fresh lemon juice
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ tsp black pepper
- 1 lb peeled, deveined extra-large shrimp (16/20 ct)
- ½ c minced dill
- 1 c diced English cucumber
- ½ c chopped scallion
- ¼ c finely diced red onion
- 6oz crumbled feta cheese
- Cook ISO Rice according to package directions. In a fine mesh strainer, drain your rice when it is cooked to al dente. Pour the rice into a large bowl.
- Whisk together olive oil, lemon juice, salt, and pepper and pour over the ISO Rice, tossing to coat. Let your rice cool for a little while you prepare the rest of your salad.
- Meanwhile, preheat your oven to 400˚. Spray a rimmed baking sheet with olive oil from a Misto. Place shrimp on sheet pan and spray them with the olive oil, too. Roast the shrimp in the oven for 5 minutes until pink and just cooked through.
- Add shrimp and all remaining ingredients to the bowl with your cooled ISO Rice, and mix well. Enjoy!
Serving Size 1 Serving
Calories from Fat 231
Total Fat 25.5g
Saturated Fat 8.9g
Dietary Fiber 5.6g
The post ISORICE MEDITERRANEAN SHRIMP SALAD appeared first on ISOLATOR FITNESS BLOG.