MANGO CHUTNEY ROASTED CHICKEN WITH ISOPASTA RICE
Roast chicken is always a favorite, but sometimes it can get boring to use the same old recipe all the time. This low fat mango chutney chicken is sure to wake up your weeknight routine! Loaded with protein and flavor and light on calories, this easy recipe will be sure to become a favorite.
Drink Recommendation: A cold Sauvignon Blanc will pair wonderfully with this juicy chicken. Cheers!
I hope you enjoy this delicious addition to your healthy ISO lifestyle!
Kelly Pipich, Isolator Fitness’s Executive Chef
- 7.04 dry oz ISOPASTA Rice
- 1 lb boneless, skinless chicken breasts (should be 4)
- ½ c low fat plain Greek yogurt
- ½ c low fat sour cream
- 2 tsp curry powder
- 2 tbsp Major Grey’s mango chutney
- Juice from 1 lemon (preferably a Meyer lemon)
- Preheat your oven to 350˚
- Place your chicken breasts in a 9×13 baking dish, pounding them down a little if they’re extra thick. You want them all the same thickness so they bake evenly.
- In a small mixing bowl, whisk together the yogurt, sour cream, curry powder, chutney, and lemon juice until well blended.
- Pour the sauce over your chicken and bake for 45 minutes-1 hour, depending on how thick your chicken is. Check it for doneness starting at 45 minutes so it doesn’t overcook.
- Meanwhile, cook your ISOPASTA Rice according to the package directions.
- When cooked, drain your rice and set aside in a serving dish.
- Serve your chicken with the ISOPASTA Rice and enjoy!
Serving Size 1 Serving
Calories from Fat 64
Total Fat 6.9g
Saturated Fat 2.7g
Net Carbohydrates 15.9g
The post MANGO CHUTNEY ROASTED CHICKEN WITH ISOPASTA RICE appeared first on ISOLATOR FITNESS BLOG.
Also in ISO
With the holiday’s coming up, you may be having trouble trying to fit everything you need to get done into your day. But that doesn’t mean that you can skip out on your workouts. Skipping workouts now is a slippery slope that not only puts a stop to your current progress, but may also make future progress more difficult to achieve. This time of year it’s easy to get caught up in overeating, poor sleep schedules and over booking your time. This 15 minute HIIT workout will help you to stay on track with your daily workouts even when you feel like you have no time though. Because although you may have to shorten your workouts a few days this holiday season, there’s no reason to skip them all together.
It’s the holiday season and among all of the hustle and bustle there’s one chore that you just can’t afford to put on the back burner until the very last minute. And that’s planning your holiday menu. Planning a healthy holiday menu is one of the best ways to ensure that you stay on track during the holidays with your healthy eating. The best part is that thanks to this list of delicious christmas recipes, you’ll have plenty of options to choose from without having to worry about skimping on flavor.
The holidays have become associated with overeating and overindulgence. They have become a time to sit around with family and friends stuffing yourself full of goodies that you spend most of the rest of the year avoiding, while avoiding the activities you spend most of the rest of the year pursuing. It should not come as much of a surprise then that continuing your workout routine during the holiday season will help you save yourself from overindulging on all of the goodies around you. There are in fact a few different ways in which daily exercise saves you from overindulging during the holidays.