HOT WING DIP
I love hot wings, especially with a creamy bleu cheese dip. Unfortunately, that combo packs a huge amount of fat that I don’t love. I’ve taken those familiar flavors and combined them into a creamy, Greek yogurt dip that’s high in protein but gives you a major break on the fat typically found in wings. This is a great crowd-pleaser at a party, so you can feel good mixing up this quick, easy, protein-packed dip for your next celebration!
I hope you enjoy this delicious addition to your healthy ISO lifestyle!
Kelly Pipich, Isolator Fitness’s Executive Chef
- 1 c 2% Greek yogurt
- ¼ c bleu cheese crumbles
- ½ c shredded, cooked chicken breast
- ½ tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tbsp hot sauce (preferably Frank’s)
- Pinch of cayenne pepper
- ¼ tsp garlic powder
- ¼ tsp onion powder
- ¼ tsp garlic salt
- 2 c celery sticks
- This dip couldn’t be easier – simply mix all ingredients, except celery sticks, together.
- Spoon into a serving bowl, surround the bowl with the celery, and enjoy!
Serving Size: 1 serving
Calories from Fat 69
Total Fat 7.6g
Saturated Fat 4.6g
Net Carbohydrates 12.3g