DIJON ROASTED CAULIFLOWER
Roasting vegetables is one of the first ways I got my kids to actually enjoy eating their veggies! Roasting brings out the natural sweetness in whatever vegetable you’re using and gives you amazing texture from the caramelization that happens at a higher temperature. You can use this technique with almost any vegetable, changing up the seasonings to suit your preference. The best part? This mouthwatering, vitamin-rich cauliflower is just as good cold from your Isolator Meal Prep Containers the next day – I actually snack on it for a healthy, low calorie, low fat, savory treat. Plus, it is a delicious, nutrition addition to any green salad. Roast up a big batch to use in so many different ways throughout your week!
I hope you enjoy this delicious addition to your healthy ISO lifestyle!
Kelly Pipich, Isolator Fitness’s Executive Chef
- 8 c fresh cauliflower, washed and cut into florets
- ½ tsp garlic salt
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- ¼ c Dijon mustard
- 1/8 c garlic oil
- Preheat your oven to 400˚
- In a large zip-top freezer bag, mix all ingredients. Make sure the bag is sealed and shake, shake, shake! Keep shaking that bag of cauliflower until all the florets are coated.
- Spray a large rimmed baking sheet with olive oil from a Misto or your favorite nonstick spray.
- Open the freezer bag and pour the cauliflower onto the baking sheet.
- Roast for 30 minutes, shaking the sheet and flipping your cauliflower with a spatula every 10 minutes.
- Place the cauliflower in a serving bowl and enjoy!
Serving Size 1 Serving
Calories from Fat 4
Total Fat 0.4g
Saturated Fat 0g
Net Carbohydrates 4.3g
The post DIJON ROASTED CAULIFLOWER appeared first on ISOLATOR FITNESS BLOG.