MANGO CHUTNEY ROASTED CHICKEN WITH ISOPASTA RICE
Roast chicken is always a favorite, but sometimes it can get boring to use the same old recipe all the time. This low fat mango chutney chicken is sure to wake up your weeknight routine! Loaded with protein and flavor and light on calories, this easy recipe will be sure to become a favorite.
Drink Recommendation: A cold Sauvignon Blanc will pair wonderfully with this juicy chicken. Cheers!
I hope you enjoy this delicious addition to your healthy ISO lifestyle!
Kelly Pipich, Isolator Fitness’s Executive Chef
- 7.04 dry oz ISOPASTA Rice
- 1 lb boneless, skinless chicken breasts (should be 4)
- ½ c low fat plain Greek yogurt
- ½ c low fat sour cream
- 2 tsp curry powder
- 2 tbsp Major Grey’s mango chutney
- Juice from 1 lemon (preferably a Meyer lemon)
- Preheat your oven to 350˚
- Place your chicken breasts in a 9×13 baking dish, pounding them down a little if they’re extra thick. You want them all the same thickness so they bake evenly.
- In a small mixing bowl, whisk together the yogurt, sour cream, curry powder, chutney, and lemon juice until well blended.
- Pour the sauce over your chicken and bake for 45 minutes-1 hour, depending on how thick your chicken is. Check it for doneness starting at 45 minutes so it doesn’t overcook.
- Meanwhile, cook your ISOPASTA Rice according to the package directions.
- When cooked, drain your rice and set aside in a serving dish.
- Serve your chicken with the ISOPASTA Rice and enjoy!
Serving Size 1 Serving
Calories from Fat 64
Total Fat 6.9g
Saturated Fat 2.7g
Net Carbohydrates 15.9g
The post MANGO CHUTNEY ROASTED CHICKEN WITH ISOPASTA RICE appeared first on ISOLATOR FITNESS BLOG.