P.F. Chang’s inspired turkey lettuce wraps are healthy and easy to assemble! We will show you how to cook these delicious wraps and provide instructions for storage so they are meal prep ready!
- 1¼ lb. fat-free lean ground turkey
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- ⅛ tsp ground ginger
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced
- 12 Boston lettuce leaves
- 1 (8 oz) can sliced water chestnuts, drained and chopped
- 3 tbsp hoisin sauce
- 2 tbsp lower-sodium soy sauce
- 1 tbsp rice vinegar
- 2 tsp. roasted red chili paste
- Pinch of salt
- Heat 1 tablespoon of oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add turkey, garlic and ginger to the pan and cook for about 6 minutes or until turkey is browned. Stir until mixture thickens.
- In a large bowl add turkey mixture, onions and chopped water chestnuts. Stir and set aside.
- In a small bowl, whisk hoisin, soy sauce, rice vinegar and roasted red chili paste. Drizzle the mixture over the turkey then toss to coat.
- Be sure to store the turkey filling and lettuce separately. Place the turkey mixture in one of your meal prep containers or in its own compartment. Stack your lettuce leafs on the other side. Seal and store in the refrigerator.
- When ready to eat, heat the filling and scoop about ¼ cup of the turkey mixture onto each lettuce wrap.