Roasted broccoli is such a simple but delicious side. I love to roast mine extra-long to get it deeply browned and slightly crunchy – I like to think of it as broccoli chips! As with all my roasted vegetable recipes, this takes beautifully to different seasonings, so feel free to experiment with your favorites. Make a big batch on Sunday so you have it to eat on salads and with our great ISOPASTA throughout your week. It will store very well in our Isolator Fitness Meal Prep Containers, too, to give you a vitamin-packed boost whenever you want it.
I hope you enjoy this delicious addition to your healthy ISO lifestyle!
Kelly Pipich, Isolator Fitness’s Executive Chef
- 8 c fresh broccoli, washed and cut into florets
- ½ tsp garlic salt
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1/4 c garlic oil
- Preheat your oven to 400˚
- In a large zip-top freezer bag, mix all ingredients.
- Make sure the bag is sealed and shake, shake, shake! Keep shaking that bag of broccoli until all the florets are coated and shiny from the oil mixture.
- Spray a large rimmed baking sheet with olive oil from a Misto or your favorite nonstick spray.
- Open the freezer bag and pour the broccoli florets onto the baking sheet.
- Roast for 20-30 minutes, shaking the sheet and flipping your broccoli with a spatula every 10 minutes. How long you roast your broccoli is up to you. If you like it dark and crunchy like I do, leave it in for 30 minutes. If you just want a light roast, do 20 minutes. Whichever texture you prefer, when it’s done, place your roasted broccoli in a serving dish and enjoy!
Serving Size 1 Serving
Calories from Fat 9
Total Fat 1g
Saturated Fat 0g
Net Carbohydrates 5.5g
The post ROASTED BROCCOLI appeared first on ISOLATOR FITNESS BLOG.