This toast is a real protein powerhouse and is loaded with healthy fats. It’s a favorite lunch/light dinner of mine that I’m excited to share with you, and it couldn’t be faster or more flavorful!
I hope you enjoy this delicious addition to your healthy ISO lifestyle!
Kelly Pipich, Isolator Fitness’s Executive Chef
- 1 slice bread (Sesame Ezekiel Bread is used in the nutritional facts)
- ¼ avocado, thinly sliced
- 1 tbsp Gochujang
- 1 slice goat cheese (preferably Joan of Arc brand)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Spread your bread with the gochujang and place the slice of cheese on top.
- Toast under a broiler or in your toaster oven until the cheese is bubbly.
- Place the avocado slices on top and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Enjoy this quick, easy meal!
Serving Size 1 Serving
Calories from Fat 184
Total Fat 20.4g
Saturated Fat 9.2g
Net Carbohydrates 16.2g
The post SPICY AVOCADO TOAST appeared first on ISOLATOR FITNESS BLOG.