This is the perfect meal prep version of teriyaki chicken. It is easy to make and packed full of flavor. The teriyaki sauce will keep your chicken breast juicy and create a delicious meal prep dish!
- 2 lb boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 3 tsp vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1 1/2 tbsp cornstarch
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp ginger powder
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 4 cloves garlic
- In a small bowl, whisk soy sauce, ginger powder, cornstarch, honey, garlic, and vinegar. Set aside.
- Cut the chicken breasts into bite-sized cubes.
- Using a large skillet set the heat to medium-high.
- Add 2-3 tsp of oil along with the cubed chicken to the skillet.
- Fry for about 2-3 minutes per side until lightly browned. Once cooked thoroughly place on a plate.
- Add the sauce mixture to the pan with the chicken and stir until it thickens and coats the chicken with the sauce.
- Remove from heat and cool.
- Place the chicken along with your side of choice (broccoli, bell peppers, rice, etc) in your meal prep container. Enjoy!