Got some leftover ISOPASTA Rice in your fridge? Then you’ve got an amazing lunch or dinner ready to make in no time flat! Zippy peppadew peppers, creamy salty feta cheese, and nutty toasted walnuts add lots of protein and flavor without breaking the calorie bank in this satisfying salad. Baby spinach packs in the vitamins to make this meal one that’s not only delicious but so nutritious. You might even find yourself making extra ISOPASTA Rice from now on just to be able to throw this tasty treat together the next day! Best of all, this is an amazing meal to enjoy in our Isolator Fitness Meal Prep Containers.
Drink Recommendation: A crisp, clean Sauvignon Blanc will compliment this zesty salad well. Cheers!
I hope you enjoy this delicious addition to your healthy ISO lifestyle!
Kelly Pipich, Isolator Fitness’s Executive Chef
- 1 serving cooked, cooled leftover ISOPASTA Rice
- 3 c baby spinach
- ¼ c jarred peppadew peppers
- 1/8 c crumbled feta cheese
- ¼ c toasted walnuts
- 1/8 c thinly sliced red onion (more or less to taste)
- Fat free balsamic dressing of your choice (not included in nutrition facts)
- On a plate, spread out your baby spinach.
- Place your ISOPASTA Rice on top of the spinach, and arrange remaining salad ingredients through red onion over the spinach and rice.
- Drizzle with the fat free balsamic dressing of your choice and enjoy!
Serving Size 1 Serving
Calories from Fat 221
Total Fat 24.4g
Saturated Fat 4.2g
Net Carbohydrates 26.2g
The post SPINACH AND ISORICE SALAD appeared first on ISOLATOR FITNESS BLOG.